This article will share all about Tata Steel company, including shares, Fundamentals, company profits, and revenue.
Read this entire article to know more about Tata Steel Share Price Target 2023,2024,2025, and 2030.
Introduction Tata Steel
Tata Steel is one of the world’s largest steel producers, with an annual crude steel production capacity of 34 million tonnes. It is headquartered in Jamshedpur, India, and has operations in over 26 countries. Tata Steel is a part of the Tata Group, one of the largest conglomerates in India.
Tata Steel was founded in 1907 by Jamsetji Tata, a visionary industrialist who believed that India needed to develop its steel industry. The company’s first plant was built in Jamshedpur, and it quickly became one of the largest and most successful steel producers in India.
In the years since its founding, Tata Steel has expanded its operations to include mines, factories, and marketing offices around the world. The company now has a presence in Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America.
Tata Steel is committed to sustainable development, and it has several initiatives in place to reduce its environmental impact. The company has also been recognized for its commitment to social responsibility, and it has won numerous awards for its work in education, healthcare, and community development.
Tata Steel is a leading global steel producer with a long and proud history. The company is committed to sustainable development and social responsibility, and it is a valuable member of the global steel industry.
Here are some additional details and facts about Tata Steel
- The company’s revenue in 2022 was US$32.8 billion.
- Tata Steel employs over 65,000 people around the world.
- The company has set a goal of reducing its greenhouse gas emissions by 30% by 2030.
- Tata Steel is investing in renewable energy projects, and it has a goal of generating 50% of its electricity from renewable sources by 2030.
- The company is also working to reduce its water consumption and waste production.
- The company’s products are used in a wide range of industries, including construction, automotive, and manufacturing.
- Tata Steel is committed to reducing its environmental impact, and it has set a goal of becoming carbon neutral by 2050.
- The company is also committed to social responsibility, and it has several initiatives in place to improve the lives of its employees and the communities in which it operates.
Tata Steel Share Price
At this time tata steel is trading at around 108 Rupees and the last 52-week high is 124 Rupees as well as last 52-week low is 82 rupees.
Fundamentals of Tata Steel
|Company name||Tata Steel Limited|
|CEO||T. V. Narendran|
|Founded||25 August 1907|
|Primary Exchange||NSE/BSE, India|
|Market Cap||166, 563.00|
|Net Income||₹ 40,154 Cr|
|Net Profit Margin||16.46%|
|Revenue (FY22)||₹ 243,959 Cr|
|52 Week Low||138.65|
|52 Week High||82.70|
Tata Steel Share Price Target 2023
According to our study and expertise, Tata Steel’s minimum share price in 2023 will be Rs 122.50 to Rs 155.20, with an average share price of Rs 115.00 to Rs 130.40. At the conclusion of the year, the share’s highest price might range between Rs 145.60 and Rs 155.30.
Tata Steel’s estimated share price target in 2023:
- Minimum share price: 122.50-155.20
- Average share price: 115.00-130.40
- Maximum share price: 145.60-155.30
Tata Steel Share Price Target 2024
Tata Steel’s minimum share price target in 2024, according to our research and prediction system, will be Rs 132.80 to Rs 150.70. The average share price objective will be between Rs 140.00 and Rs 150.10. The maximum price of the share at the end of the year can range between Rs 160.25 and Rs 170.35.
Tata Steel’s estimated share price target in 2024:
- Minimum share price: between 132.80 and 150.70
- Average share price: 140.00 to 150.10
- Maximum share price:160.25 to 170.35
Tata Steel share price target 2025
According to our experience, research, and market trends, Tata Steel’s minimum share price target in 2025 will be Rs 160.20 to Rs 175.90, with an average share price of Rs 163.10 to Rs 178.30. At the end of the year, the share’s highest price might range between Rs 185.30 and Rs 190.50.
Tata Steel’s expected to share price target in 2025:
- Minimum share price range: 160.20 to 175.90
- Average share price ranges: from 163.10 to 178.30.
- Maximum share price: between 185.30 and 190.50
Tata Steel share price target 2030
Based on our research and experience, we believe Tata Steel’s minimum predicted share price should be between Rs 275.30 and Rs 295.50, with an average share price between Rs 310.20 and Rs 325.80. At the conclusion of the year, the stock’s highest price might range between Rs 420.40 and Rs 465.80.
Tata Steel’s anticipated share price objective in 2030:
- Minimum share price: 275.30-295.50
- Average share price: 310.20-325.80
- Maximum share price: 420.40-465.80
Disclaimer: I am not a SEBI registered. so before any investing contact your advisor or do your own research Thank you.
1. Is Tata Steel a good stock to Buy?
- The fundamentals of the company are very strong and it has paid dividends consistently over the years. As per its shareholding pattern, a major portion of its shareholders are qualified investors. As a result, this is a strong indication that this stock is likely to do well in the future.
2. Who is the founder of Tata Steel?
- Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata is the Founder of Tata Steel.
3. What is Tata Steel’s target share price in 2025?
- In 2025 Tata Steel Share price will be between 160 to 190 rupees.
4. Where is Tata Steel headquartered?
- Tata Steel is headquartered in Jamshedpur, India.
5. what is Tata Steel’s share price target in 2023?
- In 2023 Tata Steel Share price will be between 122 to 150 rupees.